Teaching Computer Aided Design using a Jewelry Design software such as 3DESIGN / 3SHAPER has become easier thanks to a well documented program made by teachers for teachers. Many Jewelry schools around the world have implemented Jewel CAD Software solutions within their curriculum, and made the choice of 3DESIGN simply because they came to trust a completely dedicated application, for professional activities in the field they are intended to be used. 3DESIGN became the "Jeweler's choice" not thank to an easy name to be recognized from, but because its features developped for the Jewelry business are actually 100% made for the business, and schools recognized this quality as an unique opportunity to supply the genuine tools of a strong and valuable Software education for the years coming and for the career of their graduates.
For a global quality goal, 3DESIGN has developped a special education program meeting the needs of Jewelry Educators desiring to provide a complete solution to teach the Jewelry Designer job, which is continuously evolving within the numeric and the internet. Providing a Software solution that fits a market has always been the modo of 3DESIGN and the responsibility to also continuously stick to its needs, the logical behavior and response for those who trusted us for so long.
This is why around the World many classes are regularly given at Schools and Universities, as well as at a wide selection of partners accross the continents. Many of them have also been "certified", after having gone through validation levels insuring to Students of all ages and locations a 3DESIGN Education Level Knowledge prooving the skills of their Educator in teaching 3DESIGN's tools and guaranteeing them a quality in teaching.
With teachers who understood having fully adapted design tools will allow them and their trainees to achieve excellence in their field, it has become more than a need but a criteria for the Professional world to get what their position requires. Preparing students for the field of activities they will be working in tomorrow is a condition sine qua non, and CAD is part of it.
Enabling people to excel
Our next worldwide Graduates will enter in their professional life benefiting of a strong training background on CAD tools making them ahead of their own competition within the markets, and by definition becoming more attractive by prospecting Jewelry Businesses.
Training sessions provided to Teachers, Educators and Professors are specifically built to allow them to:
- Master our Professional CAD solutions
- Share our tools and teaching methodologies
- Discuss the teaching plans and its proposed pace and adapt it
Our teaching tools
Your role as a 3DESIGN Trainer will be to provide your Students with help in using the software tools so they become creative, thorough, and ingenious at use.
Our educational tools can help you at any level of this process:
- Specific offers for schools are available,
- Privileged relationship (personalized monitoring of teachers, assistance, support, etc...)
- Comprehensive training for teachers and supplementary training if necessary,
- Certification program: to validate the Teacher's level of knowledge and assess the excellence of the education quality, we can certify your courses.
- Certification program for Students: we also offer preparation for various levels of certification for Students.
- Regular updates of the software installed in your school, which guarantee that Students are working on the latest version used worldwide,
- Marketing and technical support (tutorials, advice and tips, demo files, videos, communication, technical hotline, etc...),
- Comprehensive, powerful and very easy-to-use software solutions (minimizing learning curve),
- More opportunities to find good employments,
- Increased professional recognition and reputation through our international network among thousands of designers, manufacturers (web, forum...).
As a commercial company providing innovative 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions, 3DESIGN wants to forge long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with a worldwide selection of training centers and Schools.
2200 Northmont Pkw
Atlanta GA 30096
17315 Studebaker Road Suite 315
Cerritos, CA 90703
785 Market St. Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94103
7500 Bluewater Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
12440 Campo Rd
Spring Valley, CA 91978
#5, Sir P.S. Sivaswami Salai,
Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004,
+91 - 44 6555 5999
8,Jhong Jheng 1st Road.Ling Ya District.Kaohsiung
No.1, Shuren St., Dahan Village, Xincheng Township, Hualien County 97145,
77 St Georges Rd Preston
(03) 9269 8615
827 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
1300 360 601
94 Rue de la Bolle
+33 3 29 56 37 38
15 Bartholomew Row
Birmingham B5 5JU
+44 (0) 121 331 5000
5 St Cross St, Hatton Garden,
London EC1 8UA
+44 (0)20 7405 0197
9-21 RUE PIERRE BOURDAN
+33 1 44 67 69 67
Rue Jacques-Necker 2,
+41 22 388 50 00
Rue de la Paix 60
2300 LA CHAUX-DE-FONDS
+41 32 886 35 00
14, route des Avouillons
022 364 82 21
Rue G.-H. Piguet 41, 1347 Le Sentier
CH LE SENTIER
021 557 43 00
Moscow University Main Building
Department of Geology, GSP-2
+7 (495) 939-2970